Collecting Personal Information
MB Shifting (this “site” or “we”) do not rent, sell, or give out your information to anyone outside of the company or its authorized agents (who will provide the required service to you). Only MB Shifting or an agent working on behalf of MB Shifting may have access to information gathered through this web site (mbshifting.com). MB Shifting uses this information to provide services tailored to the interests of our users. One of the uses of your information may be for mailing purposes. You may request any time to be removed from our mailing list or email list by using the procedures described below.
You can visit most of our website without having to give any information about yourself.
MB Shifting has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for all domains owned by MB Shifting.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: a version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels and Google Analytics tag.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Only the required information is shared with our authoritative employees, agency partners or agents so that they can contact you and can provide you with the required service.
Information Collection and Use
MB Shifting is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in any way different from what is disclosed in this statement. MB Shifting collects information from our users at several different points on our website. The purpose of this information is outlined on the page where this information is collected. Information collected via this website is used to provide the services offered on that area of the site.
In Services of our site where sensitive information may be transferred, all transmissions between client and server are encrypted using the industry-standard SSL protocol. We also restrict the level of access that our employees have to user’s information, based on their responsibilities and hold them to high levels of confidentiality.
MB Shifting uses client IP addresses to analyse site usage trends, administer the site, track users’ movements within the Web Site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Links to Other Sites
If this site contains links to other sites, MB Shifting is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
Contacting the Website Administrators
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, please contact: [email protected]
MB Shifting environmental responsibilities are driven by our commitment to preserving the environment and are integral to the way we do business.
- We are committed to deal proactively with Climate Change issue by efficient use of natural resources & energy; reducing and preventing pollution; promoting waste avoidance and recycling measures, and product stewardship.
- We shall identify, assess and manage our environmental impact.
- We shall regularly monitor, review and report publicly our environmental performance.
- We shall enhance awareness, skill and competence of our employees and contractors so as to enable them to demonstrate their involvement, responsibility and accountability for sound environmental performance.
- . We are committed to continual improvement in our environmental performance.
- We shall set objective-targets, develop, implement and maintain management standards and systems, and go beyond compliance of the relevant industry standards, legal and other requirements.
We will truly succeed when we sustain our environmental achievement and are valued by the communities in which we work.